Ann Kelle Pink Retro Mask
Masks featuring fabric by Ann Kelle. Masks are made using two layers of cotton fabric. (Inside fabric is a different print from outside fabric.) Masks include a filter pocket and insert for nose wire. Each purchase includes a nose wire to be inserted. Filters are not included.
Due to the nature of this product, the masks are non-returnable. Please make sure you select the correct size.
- Masks are not medical grade masks.
- The masks are sewn using new pre-washed fabric and dried 100% cotton fabric.
- The masks are designed to be used with or without a filter.
- For a more contoured look, insert the nose wire between the two layers of fabric into the open end of the casing at the top of the mask. Remove the wire before washing.
- The ear elastic length may be shortened by adjusting the knot and tying a smaller loop.
- If mask is machine washed, it is recommended that the mask be placed in a mesh laundry/lingerie bag and hung to dry; however, machine drying is acceptable but the mask may require ironing as a result. If you do iron the mask, do not touch the elastic with the iron and be sure the nose wire is removed.
Sizing: (Refer to picture for measurements)
- Small: Approximately kids around 5-8 years old (8 in. width / 5 in. center height)
- Medium: (Approximately 8.6 in. width / 6 in. center height)
- Large: (Approximately 8.75 in. width / 7 in. center height)
Please note: These face masks are not a replacement for medical grade personal protective equipment. They are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.